Skip to main content
Free Training for PA's and their Employers

Inclusion Gloucestershire are offering free training for PA's and their employers, covering a range of topics.

Click here for more information & to book

Right to Work

All Personal Assistants must have the legal right to work in the UK. The easiest way to check this is for employers to check a PA’s UK passport and to take a copy of the personal details page. The passport must have a picture of the PA and state that they are a British Citizen.

If the PA does not have a UK passport visit gov.uk for information about alternative checking processes.

Some volunteers also need to have a legal right to work in the UK. For details see especially page 39 of the most recent Employer’s Guide at www.gov.uk/government/publications

Help us improve Glos Assistants Noticeboard

Don’t include personal or financial information like your National Insurance number or credit card details.